Network Appliance Vpn Bgp - Internal Server Error

Enduro
Here to help

Network Appliance Vpn Bgp - Internal Server Error

Hi,
Do you have a BGP configuration API (/networks/{networkId}/appliance/vpn/bgp)?

I'm trying to get the configuration (via python and via Meraki Python Library), but I always get the response: 500 Internal Server Error.

I have configured BGP on my MX and it works without any problems, I don't know why I can't download the configuration via API.

4 Replies 4
RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi ,

Works fine on my side 

{"enabled":true,"asNumber":xxx,"ibgpHoldTimer":90,"neighbors":[{"ip":"xxxx","remoteAsNumber":xxxx,"allowTransit":false,"ebgpHoldTimer":240,"ebgpMultihop":1}]}

I'm polling a HUB running 18.107.6 

webfrank
Getting noticed

I manage several networks where the endpoint was working fine, for a period returned 404 and now 500. 

Kevin_R
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello @Enduro,

I would recommend opening a Meraki support case to help investigate further, if you have not done so already. An internal server error message is something that Meraki support can look for more information about internally.

Also, does the same message occur if you run the API call independently of Python? Postman and curl can both be leveraged for testing API calls too.

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.

Using curl gives the exact same error.

Strange, because other requests pass without any problem.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.