Missing Cellular Gateway uplink traffic stats / usage history

MartinS
Getting noticed

Missing Cellular Gateway uplink traffic stats / usage history

Hi,

I can't see any API endpoints that provide Cellular Gateway uplink traffic stats (or usage history). Am I missing something is that not in the dashboard API currently? It's a really important stat to track as network usage on a SIM needs to be correlated and reconciled with the bills being provided by the telco..

Best

M.

---
Product Director
Highlight - Service Assurance Platform
www.highlight.net
4 REPLIES 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

As far as know there is no API for it.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
sungod
Head in the Cloud

It's something I'd like to see as well.

Closest approximation I've found is to look at the stats on the related MX WAN port, but that''s imperfect, and no good if there're two SIMs in the MG.

LearningIsFun
Getting noticed

Up vote. 

Agree, would like to see as well.

Closest I have found is Insight Data for WAN2, but it seems questionable at times.

MartinS
Getting noticed

Thanks guys, glad I'm not missing something and the feature would be useful for others as well.

Ideally we'd want it as an Org wide call - ideally ideally it would be part of the same /organizations/:organizationId/appliance/uplinks/usage/byNetwork call which is currently in Beta. If that same org wide call could be made generic and return uplink usage for all device types that would be amazing! @John-K  please!

---
Product Director
Highlight - Service Assurance Platform
www.highlight.net
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.