Meraki IP ranges

felipefuller
Comes here often

Meraki IP ranges

Hi Community,

I'm working with webhook alerts in Meraki, and we need to set Meraki's Webhook Host IP in our whitelist in order to secure that endpoint. By any chance is there any doc about IP ranges in Meraki's Webhook Hosts? I've been searching, but I had found none. It would be great if someone could help me with this.

Thank you in advance!

6 Replies 6
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Their wont be a "host" but an array of servers all around the world (arranged in shards).

If you log into the Meraki Dashboard; and in the top right-hand corner go Help/Firewall info you get the general info.  It is most likely to be sent from one of those ranges.

Yes, should be from any of these ranges as listed on the Firewall Info page as Philip mentioned

64.62.142.12/32,

108.161.147.0/24

158.115.128.0/19

199.231.78.0/24

209.206.48.0/20

216.157.128.0/20

Ryan / Meraki SE

If you found this post helpful, please give it Kudos. If my answer solved your problem click Accept as Solution so others can benefit from it.

Remember that list varies depending on what shard you are on - so @felipefuller make sure you look them up.

@PhilipDAth how am I able to see on which shard I am?

Look at the URL in the address bar of your browser; the "n" part at the beginning is the shard number.

Thank you @Ryan_Miles , I will try with those ranges!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.