Meraki API course

AutomationDude
Building a reputation

Meraki API course

Hello friends,

I have created a free course to learn How to use the Meraki APIs

We try to help engineers automate things on Meraki and after many conversations I saw there is quite a knowledge gap in this area. People want to start scripting but often have no idea where to begin, especially when they don't have a background in computer science. This course starts from the absolute basics and walks you through everything you need to know if you want to leverage the APIs.

At the end of the course we automate the provisioning of networks, but I'd love to hear what else you guys would like to accomplish with the APIs so I can make more tutorials 🙂

4 Replies 4
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@AutomationDude : Good Initiative !

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I do like what you have done, but any chance of making it freely available?

Otherwise, it looks like a marketing initiative.  It's not really "free" as you are having to trade your data to get access.

PhilipDAth_0-1632412085476.png

I hear what you're saying @PhilipDAth, but the daily course material is shared by email so asking this data and permission is necessary!

davidjulian
Just browsing

Thank you so much for sharing this course! I have wanted to study for a long time. Since this is not the easiest topic for me, I have high hopes for this course. Previously, I was not very good at technical subjects and turned to https://plainmath.net/secondary/calculus-and-analysis/precalculus/composite-functions for any mathematical help. I could always find free solutions to composite functions and similar examples, but alas, this did not give me the proper knowledge but simply helped me to do my schoolwork. That's why I want to learn how to think.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.