Introducing the Early Access Developer Program!

DexterLaBora
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Introducing the Early Access Developer Program!

Early Access Meraki Developers logo.png

Meraki just announced the Developer Early Access program on November 13th, 2019!

Read the 
full announcement here. 

We are creating an exclusive place for our most active API users to test new endpoints and features before they are released. This unique opportunity will allow you to provide constructive feedback and test real-world applications in advance. In addition, several resources will be provided to aid in testing as well as having direct access to the Meraki team. 

Looking forward to starting the conversation!

10 REPLIES 10
kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

@Nash 

Enthusiast

Hooray!

Nash
Kind of a big deal

@kYutobi wrote:

@Nash 

It's like I have a brand or something. 😁

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go refactor parts of my basic "makin' reports with openpyxl and the Dashboard API" template script.

CBurkhead
Building a reputation

Already have my application in. 🙂

I would really like to start on this program soon.  I'm pulling my hair out trying to use the MV API.  It is just too limiting and needs bug fixes and fundamental design changes to make it commercially viable at scale.

At the moment, it is really only any good for pet projects.

When do you think this program will kick off?

CBurkhead
Building a reputation

Got an email telling me I had been accepted. Filled out the terms & conditions and submitted it. Clicked on the Early Access Community link on the left of the page and it told me Access Denied. Now what?

same

Hi everyone – this is expected, once you have accepted the terms we will then add you and you'll receive a welcome note, after which you should be able to log in!

SoCalRacer
Kind of a big deal

Applied, Sounds awesome!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.