How to copy all "SD-WAN & traffic shaping" settings?

Solved
DSchn
Here to help

How to copy all "SD-WAN & traffic shaping" settings?

When I understand the API documentation correctly it is not possible to copy all "SD-WAN & traffic shaping" settings like local internet breakout / VPN exclusion rules or SD-WAN policies, or did I miss it somewhere?

If that is not possible, how am I supposed to roll out changes in those settings to all our networks?

1 Accepted Solution
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

About the update, you need to "Make a wish" to the Meraki team.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You can check all the settings you can get here:

https://developer.cisco.com/meraki/api-latest/#!get-network-appliance-traffic-shaping

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Thanks, I already looked there, but it seems the API is missing many settings like the ones I mentioned. Any chance the API will be updated? Is there any other way to copy such settings? Can't find anything at the dashboard too, only using templates which I don't want to do.

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

About the update, you need to "Make a wish" to the Meraki team.

Thank you. Disappointing that the API is kinda crippled. How does Meraki suppose that we work in big network environments? Doing all by hand?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.