Get Uplinks summary

Aponte
Conversationalist

Get Uplinks summary

Dear Comunity,

I´m trying to get an uplinks summary (monthly) of each Appliance in my organizations as it it´s shown in the "Summary report" using the webpage as shown below:

Aponte_0-1686489935742.png

I use this information to feed an external process that gather information and display it in another system, currently using python & webscrapping, since we detected that there is an internal resources in the webpage that displays that information

(https://n393.meraki.com/o/uw_N2b/manage/reports/uplink_details?supports_ssid_filter=true&t0=16838496...)

We need to find a way to access the information published by the "uplink_details" api display above, but as far as we can see, this is an internal Api for the web and it´s not published in the meraki API. Does anyone knows how to access that information and could help me?

Best regards,

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Have you checked the developer hub website?

https://developer.cisco.com/meraki/api-latest/#!get-organization-uplinks-statuses

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Thank you for you reply.

Yes, I saw the info in the link you posted, but this only gives you general information of the appliance (configuration) for the specified period

Aponte_0-1686574974209.png

and I was looking the specific parameters shown below in an specific period of time (Loss Rate%, Latency...).

Aponte_1-1686575012647.png

What I´m looking is, since it´s used as an API of the webpage (meraki dashboard -> Uplink_details), if it was also created in the general API, but that does not seem to be the case. As I comment, I´m already getting that info, but not in the best way possible.

Best regards,

JasonM
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello Aponte,

If you only need loss % and latency then the uplink loss and latency endpoint will provide that.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.