Configuring Network level Twilio account via API

Solved
CH_EDJ
Here to help

Configuring Network level Twilio account via API

Hello,

I am developing an internal app that directly configures and manages networks individually. One of the systems we use is the Splash page "Sign-on with SMS Authentication" and Twilio integration. 

The Twilio account information (SID, Token, and phone number) are network level settings. However I am unable to find these settings configurable from the Meraki API. I would expect them at the Network level, Network Settings Level, or in the any of the SSID endpoints. I also generally searched around the docs and checked the spec but I could not find any reference to Twilio.

I am hoping that this is just an undocumented thing or that I just overlooked it somewhere.

Does anyone have more information on this?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution
CH_EDJ
Here to help

So I have been asking around and the Twilio integration seems to be a little used feature at my scale. 

I was able to identify a workaround where I will create a "Tag Along" config template with the Twilio information manually added. Then in my workflow I will temporarily bind the network to this config template then immediately unbind it with retain configs enabled. From there I can proceed with the rest of my usual workflow.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
CH_EDJ
Here to help

So I have been asking around and the Twilio integration seems to be a little used feature at my scale. 

I was able to identify a workaround where I will create a "Tag Along" config template with the Twilio information manually added. Then in my workflow I will temporarily bind the network to this config template then immediately unbind it with retain configs enabled. From there I can proceed with the rest of my usual workflow.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.