Changing Scheduled Availability using API

pfisterfarm
Just browsing

Changing Scheduled Availability using API

Is there a way to change the SSID scheduled availability under the API?  I have a particular SSID that's the same on 30+ networks in the Dashboard. It needs to be unavailable for a given time range during the week. Occasionally, it needs to be on for a particular week day or range of days. Editing the schedules by hand is way too time consuming. Can the schedule be set in a python script? 

If I need to add and remove tags from the APs and enable the SSID based on the presence of those tags, that should work if there is no alternative currently.

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Maybe it will help you.

https://developer.cisco.com/meraki/api-latest/update-network-wireless-ssid-schedules/

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Do you have an updated link? This one is not working. I would like to use the API to change the scheduled availability of specific SSIDs. Thank you.

pfisterfarm
Just browsing

Yes! That's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.