Assistance Needed: Gathering RF Spectrum Data from Meraki Dashboard for Student Project

Smorgaard
New here

Assistance Needed: Gathering RF Spectrum Data from Meraki Dashboard for Student Project

Hello
I am currently working on a student project that involves gathering data on the RF spectrum in order to diagnose potential Wi-Fi issues and investigate abnormal behavior.

To achieve this, I am interested in collecting the RF histogram data from the RF overview page on the Meraki dashboard. Unfortunately, it appears that the Meraki API does not provide access to this specific data at the moment.

Smorgaard_1-1689668695255.png

As an alternative, I have attempted to inspect the requests made by the web page itself. However, I noticed that although it seems to make a request to the same URL, the responses vary significantly, suggesting that it might be accessing an API endpoint internally.

Smorgaard_0-1689668588968.png

I would greatly appreciate any guidance on the most effective approach for collecting this data using a script. The reason I cannot rely solely on the dashboard itself is that it does not retain data for a sufficient duration, and keeping the webpage open continuously is not practical.

1 Reply 1
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.