Access Wireless Concentrator Information via API

Solved
delopes
Conversationalist

Access Wireless Concentrator Information via API

Hi everyone,

Is there any way to access wireless concentrator settings via the v0 or v1 API? I'm specifically looking to retrieve the list of associated wireless networks, which can be found in the dashboard under `Security & SD-WAN -> Wireless Concentrator -> Associated wireless networks`.

Any help is appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution
MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi @delopes I do not believe there is an API endpoint (yet) that provides the associated wireless networks on a VPN MX wireless concentrator directly.  Have your local Meraki team double check me, but I do not see a feature request in the system for this yet and ask them to get one added.  Even though I don't see an active FR, it could still be on the list, they can check with API PM to confirm.  In the meantime, perhaps see if you can get the attributes on an SSID-by-SSID basis and see if the call returns the concentrator network ID, which should identify the MX that SSID concentrates to, so long as the client IP assignment mode is set for VPN or L3 with a concentrator.  Not sure if that might be a way in the meantime to construct a list of which networks are concentrated back to the MX.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi @delopes I do not believe there is an API endpoint (yet) that provides the associated wireless networks on a VPN MX wireless concentrator directly.  Have your local Meraki team double check me, but I do not see a feature request in the system for this yet and ask them to get one added.  Even though I don't see an active FR, it could still be on the list, they can check with API PM to confirm.  In the meantime, perhaps see if you can get the attributes on an SSID-by-SSID basis and see if the call returns the concentrator network ID, which should identify the MX that SSID concentrates to, so long as the client IP assignment mode is set for VPN or L3 with a concentrator.  Not sure if that might be a way in the meantime to construct a list of which networks are concentrated back to the MX.

Thanks for the reply! It looks like that will work in the mean time. I appreciate the help.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.