API - VPN Full-Tunnel Exclusion

MattZo
New here

API - VPN Full-Tunnel Exclusion

Hello,

Does anyone know if it is possible to add/update/remove VPN full-tunnel exclusions for networks or templates via the API?

The API docs are either very unclear, or available properties for the get/post/put methods are extremely limited...

E.g. I can only see "timeZone" for updateOrganizationConfigTemplate in the docs.

I feel like I must be missing something.

Many thanks.

11 REPLIES 11
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Most api calls  should work if you send them to the template network id. But i have not seen a api for exclusions yet.

RomanMD
Building a reputation

Maybe I've not understood you correctly, but for site-2-site vpn you can either have a default route checked if your MX is in Spoke mode or Exit Hub if it is in Hub mode. 

If that is what you are trying to accomplish then the /networks/{networkId}/appliance/vpn/siteToSiteVpn should help you do the changes.

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@MattZo : No API calls for that.

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
sretlaw
Here to help

I am also very interested in this. Is there a roadmap for an endpoint that would allow this? I need to add lots of vpn exclusions / local breakout IPs to more than 3000 appliances.

I ended up making a python script for this in the new gui. Using some selenium, pyautogui, and openpyxl. I'll post the generic code on GitHub and link it here.

github.com/DKCisco/-Python_Cisco_Meraki_VPN_Exclusion

odmv
Conversationalist

This is also something we need badly.

I ended up making a python script for this in the new gui. Using some selenium, pyautogui, and openpyxl. I'll post the generic code on GitHub and link it here.

github.com/DKCisco/-Python_Cisco_Meraki_VPN_Exclusion

DKCisco
Here to help

I'm also wanting this, I'm having to add zoom IP's for split tunneling (vpn exclusion list) and there are many IP addresses.

DKCisco
Here to help

DKCisco
Here to help

https://github.com/DKCisco/-Python_Cisco_Meraki_VPN_Exclusion

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.