API - Switch Port Status Call

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

API - Switch Port Status Call

Hi there ,

I'm using the new API call for switch Port status but I'm always getting a HTTP 502.

I have also tried the console / debug call from https://developer.cisco.com/meraki/api/#/rest/api-endpoints/switch-ports/get-device-switch-port-stat... but I'm still getting 502. 

I have tried with switches from MS11.22 to MS11.30 and still no luck. 

Any clues before I open a ticket ? 

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Hi @RaphaelL,

Can you post the code you're using to make the call (remove the sensitive bits). It'd be pretty hard to guess with the information provided. 

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I'm using the link https://developer.cisco.com/meraki/api/#/rest/api-endpoints/switch-ports/get-device-switch-port-stat... to test the call. You only need your API key and a valid serial number from your Org.

2020-03-02_10-18-33.png

Nash
Kind of a big deal

If you try it using the Postman collection, do you still get 502? I just tested across a couple of shards, and successfully got returns.

Trying to rule out something weird going on with your cURL processor.

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Samething. Tried with Postman and still get a 502.

Only 2 calls are failing at the moment : switchPortStatuses and switchPortStatuses/packets.

Are they dependant on a specific firmware version ?

It is not firmware dependent. I have tested both APIs, switchPortStatuses and switchPortStatuses/packets, and I can confirm that they are working.

Please hit kudos if you found this post helpful and/or click "accept as solution" if this solved your problem.
Nash
Kind of a big deal

What shard are you on? We've seen problems before where most shards were okay but a couple were being difficult, on other calls.

I have access to a number of shards with switches on, so it's possible that I can test on the same shard as you.

DensyoV
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

@Nash  I tested on n80 and n189, both works. I just use Postman for testing.

Please hit kudos if you found this post helpful and/or click "accept as solution" if this solved your problem.
RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Sorry , I was out of the office. 

This org seems to be on n238. 

I have access to a lot of shards also, I tested on n216 and it is working. I think I'm going to open a case about it.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.