Want to delete a Demo Org but cant delete network

jeanalaint
Comes here often

Want to delete a Demo Org but cant delete network

Hello i´m relatively new to Meraki, and i did a demo org for a customer with just 1 network, the grace period finished on that network and now im trying to delete the network that has no devices and no extra users now and when I hit delete it sends me to the license page... and if I cant delete the network i cant delete the org... is there something i can do? This is just to delete from my account demos that are obsolete now... 

10 Replies 10
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Check all steps here:

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Organizations_and_Networks/Deleting_an_Organ...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Hi! thanks for the reply! I checked that link way before and like i said the problem is deleting network! When i hit delete on the NETWORK it sends me to de license page.

Note: If billing has been enabled on a network, the network cannot be deleted.

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Organizations_and_Networks/Creating_and_Dele...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Is there a work around for the billing or disable it somehow?

It does not have a billing plan btw... now that i checked 😞

I suggest you open a support case.

One more thing.

There are no licenses active in the organization (under Organization > Configure > License info).

If all the licenses have either co-terminated or individually expired, they are considered inactive.  

Please reference our documentation for more information on removing or moving licenses under the co-termination licensing model and moving licenses under the per-device licensing model.

Hi, yeah everything is inactive, since it was just for a demo, no licenses were used.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Are you trying to delete the network from Organization/Overview - or a different method?

Correct, that is how i am trying to delete it.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.