Want to delete a Demo Org but cant delete network

jeanalaint
Comes here often

Want to delete a Demo Org but cant delete network

Hello i´m relatively new to Meraki, and i did a demo org for a customer with just 1 network, the grace period finished on that network and now im trying to delete the network that has no devices and no extra users now and when I hit delete it sends me to the license page... and if I cant delete the network i cant delete the org... is there something i can do? This is just to delete from my account demos that are obsolete now... 

10 Replies 10
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Check all steps here:

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Organizations_and_Networks/Deleting_an_Organ...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Hi! thanks for the reply! I checked that link way before and like i said the problem is deleting network! When i hit delete on the NETWORK it sends me to de license page.

Note: If billing has been enabled on a network, the network cannot be deleted.

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Organizations_and_Networks/Creating_and_Dele...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Is there a work around for the billing or disable it somehow?

It does not have a billing plan btw... now that i checked 😞

I suggest you open a support case.

One more thing.

There are no licenses active in the organization (under Organization > Configure > License info).

If all the licenses have either co-terminated or individually expired, they are considered inactive.  

Please reference our documentation for more information on removing or moving licenses under the co-termination licensing model and moving licenses under the per-device licensing model.

Hi, yeah everything is inactive, since it was just for a demo, no licenses were used.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Are you trying to delete the network from Organization/Overview - or a different method?

Correct, that is how i am trying to delete it.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.