Viewing Organization Overview Map without login

DanATS
Just browsing

Viewing Organization Overview Map without login

Hello all,

Let me give you some background, I'm very new and green to Meraki but so far really enjoying the experience.

I have a question, one of the most attractive features I think is the "Organization Overview" page, which gives the map, networks and a nice color coded chart (Red/Green/Yellow).

In our support bullpen we have a large Samsung Smart Display that we publish other website statistics for uptime, alerts, etc. This is not connected directly to a computer, such as an external monitor, its using a built in web browser to review specific webpages on a rotation. 

Website A : 60 seconds

Website B: 60 seconds

Rightfully so the Organization Overview is behind the Meraki login, which the Smart Display will not support a login.

Is there a way to get the data from Organization Overview via the API and display it on the Google Map.

I tried PRTG, and importing the MIB, but yea. Way over my head. 🙂

Thanks for any suggestions.

2 Replies 2
Uberseehandel
Kind of a big deal

You could try setting up Port Management Privileges (Network Wide > Administration )

Quote - 

These privileges allow read-only access to the entire network and configuration of switch ports that have any of the selected tags. Packet capture settings apply to the entire network.

OR (and I think better)

Use the API.

Robin St.Clair | Principal, Caithness Analytics | @uberseehandel

I think you can only do this "network by network".

Network Wide/General/Scroll to the bottom/Status APIs

Change "Public Status Page" to enabled.

https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/Monitoring_and_Reporting/Using_the_Dashboard_XML_API_or_Public_S...

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.