View full case history

SteMeDi
Here to help

View full case history

Is the Cases tab no longer directly under the "question mark" in the dashboard?

Is it intentional that you now have to click on "Get help & case" and then on "View full case history" to get to the complete overview? Why is this being made more complicated? ☹️

SteMeDi_0-1716792013762.png

6 Replies 6
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It's much better this way.  Now I just get to see the recent cases which are relevant.

Otherwise I see many hundreds of cases.  Without this it can be hard to pick out the recent ones I am working on.

I have a different opinion. We have a large environment with a lot of orgs and under "Recent cases" I only see 3 cases. That makes absolutely no sense for us.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

That is the tricky bit.  Balancing the needs of customers with very different requirements.

I don't know, but I'm guessing they looked at the most frequent click through pattern and found this the most optimal for the larger proportion of customers.

Perhaps a compromise could be to have a drop-down box to let you select how many recent cases to display and have this saved in a cookie in the browser so it only needs to be set once.

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I really dislike that way. With 35-40 active cases , it is more complicated to view All Cases.

jimmyt234
Building a reputation

I'm with you - extra clicks now to get to the All Cases view is unneccessary!

Paccers
Getting noticed

Not sure if others already have this but I got a new 'Try new version' popup today on the 'Get help & cases' page (now named 'Support Center').

It has the Recent Cases shown on that page with a link to go to the All Cases page

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.