Unable to Login

joe43wv
Conversationalist

Unable to Login

Earlier today I unboxed my first Meraki Go and have ran into a major issue. I created an account on the Meraki Dashboard and when I went to add the new router I received a message that said that the router needed to be added to the Meraki Go Dashboard. I went to the Meraki Go Dashboard website, it required me to create a new account there, I created a new account there using the same email address, and was able to add the device. I logged back in an hour later and receive this message. 

Your Meraki Dashboard credentials do not work for Meraki Go. You must log in with a Meraki Go account

When I go back to the Meraki dashboard it gives me this message when I attempt to login:

Your Meraki Go networks can only be managed from the mobile app.
Download the Meraki Go app on your mobile device and log in using this account.

I download the Meraki Go app and receive the same message as the Meraki Go site. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this issue? I'm stuck in a revolving door of one side blaming the other as to why you can't access your equipment. Any help in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

5 Replies 5
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@joe43wv You need to use your MerakiGo credentials to login to the MerakiGo app. 

Meraki and MerakiGo are different product ranges and they don't cross over. The info in the box should explain it all. 

MerakiGo also has its own community. https://community.meraki.com/t5/Meraki-Go-Community/ct-p/go

I did that. I created accounts on both sites, and am getting the above mentioned results.

joe43wv
Conversationalist

Also, when I try to reset the password on the Meraki Go account it says, "Your request to reset your password has failed. Ensure you entered a valid email address, check your internet connection, and try again." I create a new account with the same email address and it says that the account already exists. I received the verification email when I set the account up and even clicked the verify email button.

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@joe43wv I would go back to the place you bought them from and ask for help or support. Otherwise try the MerakiGo community. This is not the right community for Meraki Go equipment sorry. 

Masar1
New here

Hello, 

did you manage to solve the problem? Because I have the same problem.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.