Server Error when drilling down on a Switch

RaulU
Conversationalist

Server Error when drilling down on a Switch

Encountering following error when looking at switches on the Meraki Dashboard.   Is this a known current problem?

Server error

The server encountered an error and could not complete your request. A message has been sent to our engineering and support teams to notify us of the problem, and we will fix it as soon as possible.

The Cisco Meraki Dashboard is temporarily unavailable, but rest assured your Meraki equipment is still running and network operation has not been interrupted

8 Replies 8
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

No problems reported.

https://status.meraki.net/

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
RaulU
Conversationalist

Yes, I checked the status page prior to posting.  That's why I am questioning if it's only a problem for our organization since various engineers are receiving the same error.

CShepp
Here to help

We are receiving this message too. Only with switches. Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 13.39.53.png

CShepp
Here to help

Contacted Support. They are aware of the issue. It seems to only affect switches assigned to templates. 

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

2 minutes ago : 

Investigating - We are investigating an issue with the Meraki Dashboard that is impacting some users. Next update as soon as more information becomes available.
Apr 05, 2024 - 18:20 UTC

They updated it not long ago.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Yousif89
Comes here often

I am having same issue 😥

RaulU
Conversationalist

Dashboard view has improved.  Meraki status page is still pending a resolution.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.