Recover Meraki account or devices

Portu
New here

Recover Meraki account or devices

Hi, I have 3 Meraki devices that were given to me while taking the CMNA course quite some time ago.

I have not used these devices for a long time, apparently I used the email from my previous job to create my account in the dashboard since I already tried with my two personal emails and I did not receive any recovery email.

Obviously I no longer have access to my old email account since I have not worked for that company for more than a year.

Is there a way to regain access to my devices? I have all 3 with their respective box, obviously I can confirm my identity as well.

4 Replies 4
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You can still log in using your old email address - as long as you can remember what the password was.

Otherwise, I think there is next to no chance of recovering access.

I have tried many different passwords but no luck! I will keep trying...

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Can you not ask someone who is still there to add your old address as an alias so you can send the password reset request?  I know we'd do this for a former colleague 👍

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Portu : Password recovery

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Cross-Platform_Content/Resetting_Passwords_f...

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.