Org list shows incorrect network numbers sometimes

bclemmey
Comes here often

Org list shows incorrect network numbers sometimes

I've been working on something using the API and am currently doing something with getting all networks in all organisations (there's quite a few, as we're an msp). Just wanting to check my work I was counting off the number of networks, when I noticed something strange.

One org was showing a considerably larger number of networks than I know it has, but another time I loaded, it showed the correct number. This alternated between a few different orgs that all have more than the average number of networks in them.

Correct Number (13)Correct Number (13)

Incorrect Number (33)Incorrect Number (33)

This only seems to be affecting the display here, and I assume its something to do with the older split networks format? However it's not ideal for this number to be inconsistent in how its displayed. I was wondering if anyone else had noticed this, and if it can be reported as a bug somehow.

4 REPLIES 4
RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi , 

Could you paste what endpoint are you using ? Are you filtering on something particular ?

bclemmey
Comes here often

To clarify the API is returning exactly the right amount, it's the Dashboard UI that is incorrect at times. We're talking between refreshes of the page, one time it'll be correct, the next the number will be vastly too high.

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Ok gotcha !  So the network count shown from the MSP portal versus the Network from  Organization -> Overview . That's strange !

Yes exactly right! Very odd, it might be its always happened, but it's not like I'm generally looking at that number.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.