Network Drop Down Selection GUI Bug

Solved
Michael_Pry
Conversationalist

Network Drop Down Selection GUI Bug

Can anyone else with multiple networks in their console confirm that there is a blank area that covers one of their networks in the list and the only way to select it is to select a network above the blank area and then go back into the menu a second time? Then the network that was covered is visible but a different network in the list is covered with the blank space.  I have opened the console on 4 different browsers in Windows and 1 browser in MacOS and all show the same.

1 Accepted Solution
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Does that blank space show a command-K pop up when you hover on it? If yes, known issue that I reported to PM earlier today.

This is what I mean.

Screenshot 2024-07-10 at 13.28.49.png

Ryan / Meraki Solutions Engineer

If you found this post helpful, please give it Kudos. If my answer solves your problem please click Accept as Solution so others can benefit from it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Does that blank space show a command-K pop up when you hover on it? If yes, known issue that I reported to PM earlier today.

This is what I mean.

Screenshot 2024-07-10 at 13.28.49.png

If you found this post helpful, please give it Kudos. If my answer solves your problem please click Accept as Solution so others can benefit from it.
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Looks to be resolved now in my dashboard

Michael_Pry
Conversationalist

My dashboard now shows a Find menu where the blank area was but the networks list still doesn't scroll and I have to do the same procedure as mentioned before to see all my networks.  The last couple networks in my list are covered by the Find box.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.