NOC Dashboard

msmith1356
Conversationalist

NOC Dashboard

We are making a NOC wall, displaying status, resources, network utilization, etc.  I am trying to figure out how to integrate Meraki data.

I'd love to have a page that shows all of my branch locations' live data, under the same organization, all on one page.  Would also be nice to show latency and client counts for each location as well.

I can't find anywhere that this is an option, either via API's or the dashboard itself.  We are debating on the idea of deploying Splunk and sending all of the data over to it, however the Meraki dashboard already has the information, i just want to combine and format them.

Any ideas?

6 REPLIES 6
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

The Org Overview page is the closest you're going to get to that. There's no way to custom build dashbaords in the Meraki dashboard. That does show a lot of what you're asking, but not all.

BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

I'm no dev, but I suppose it should be possible to customize something nice via some combination of the API's and maybe web scraping.  I found this on GitHub: https://github.com/psd401/Meraki-Scraper

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)
Adam
Kind of a big deal

I'm looking at building something like this for us as well so we have some consolidated dashboards.   There is enough information available via API that it should be doable.  

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.

I to am interested in this, we currently have PRTG deployed on our largest network as well as intermapper however having Meraki Data would be very useful especially to see throughput on MX devices. 

Also the excuse to have another TV in my office. 

Make sure you "Kudo" my post about this and encourage Meraki to do something.

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Managed-Services/Need-Dynamic-MSP-Dashboard-Monitoring/m-p/1608

Thanks Philip, i did Kudo you're original post.

I'm really surprised this isn't built into the dashboard, would think it's a no-brainer.  They already have all the information and data, just need to present it differently.

I've been trying to pull in the info via snmp, but getting other monitoring tools (whats up gold, PRTG) to talk 'Meraki' has been quite difficult.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.