Meraki Custom Reports On All Devices Configuration

rcherrera
Conversationalist

Meraki Custom Reports On All Devices Configuration

I am helping a client setup 50+ sites in their Meraki portal, and each site has a unique site ID, Long/Lat, and other unique settings.

Is there a way to generate a report of all the devices' configuration on each site? I want this report so we can easily double check if the configuration for each site was done correctly.

For example,the following info I would want to see on each site: Site Name, Long/Lat, IP addresses, etc.

If a csv report is possible, I can then easily compare it to the configuration worksheet that we have done. And if possible we can also filter the columns that we want to generate.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Hey @rcherrera. There is no way to export a complete configuration out of the Dashboard. You can get a fair bit through the API, but there's nothing you can do in the way you are asking.

HodyCrouch
Building a reputation

I don't know of a way to get everything you've asked for in a CSV from Meraki dashboard.

You can go to the 'View All Networks' page, expand the box that shows the list of networks on top of the map, add all available columns and click the CSV button.  That will give you network name, type, client count, tags, template, and several other fields.

In the same place, click on the 'Devices' tab (inside the floating box), add fields, and click the CSV button.  That will give you MAC address, Public IP, Uplink IP, serial number, network name, and more.

To get more details, you may have to use the Dashboard API.  You can certainly get the lat/long of all devices from the API.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Try viewing them on the "Orgganisation/Overview" page, and check visually they look in their correct places.  Often if one is missed it appears in the USA on the global map.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.