MSP: Dashboard Login directly into specific Organisation (= Customer)

AndreasE
Getting noticed

MSP: Dashboard Login directly into specific Organisation (= Customer)

Hi,

I'm working for a big MSP and we're delivering services based on Meraki to several Customers.

After I logged in into Dashboard, I'm presented with a list of Organisations (= Customer names) where my mail address is linked to (as an admin).

But that means if I'm presenting the 2FA login procedure to one specific Customer, he could see the names of the other Customers as well -- which is privacy-sensitive information.

Is there a specific type of URL (augmented with Organisation name etc.) which would directly select this Organisation and don't present the list of all Organisations I'm bound to?

Kind Regards,

Andreas

5 REPLIES 5
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

I don't think so.

I'd just create a demo-account that only has access to the demo network(s) and use that for demo's.

MarcP
Kind of a big deal

You can also just setup a demo Organization, if you don´t want to create a second account, and open the direct link to the org.

2019-04-03 11_36_58-Organization overview - Meraki Dashboard.png

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

@MarcP the problem @AndreasE is experiencing is that if you aren't logged in when you open that link (for example if you want to demo the 2FA), after login, you're not brought to the original link, but rather to the MSP Portal showing the orgs you have access to.

MarcP
Kind of a big deal

you are right, didn´t read correctly 😄

For sure, you are right then.

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

SAML can take you directly into an Org. And if you're a large MSP then I'd suggest you look at SAML anyway 🙂

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.