License problem message

SOLVED
Fuschia
Here to help

License problem message

My dashboard displays a license problem message and I'm not sure why. I bought a license for each device but Dashboard displays I am 1 license short. Any ideas?

.·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·''·..·'
John Doe ... NetSolutions ... CMNA, CCNA
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MerakiJockey505
Building a reputation

You may still need to add the license information into the dashboard under Organization > License info  and Add another license link.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MerakiJockey505
Building a reputation

You may still need to add the license information into the dashboard under Organization > License info  and Add another license link.

Mr_IT_Guy
A model citizen

It might just be a time issue as well. We've purchased licenses before and our rep has added the licenses to our account. It still took about a day before the error message went away.

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
Teague
Here to help

The license is not tied to a particular piece of hardware.  If you claim the hardware using the hardware serial number it will not automatically claim the license you purchased with the hardware.  You'll need to find your license key and claim that as well.  If you ordered the license and the hardware at the same time, the easiest way to claim both the hardware and the licenses is to claim using the SO number.  This claims all the hardware and licenses for that order.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.