License Registration

SOLVED
Kevin1
Here to help

License Registration

Can anyone help with this question, "I know we can’t ship to the US from Canada, but if the partner, after purchasing from us (Tech Data Canada) ships the product from Canada to the US, are we able to register the warranty and support to a US location?"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

As you'll want a legally binding answer I think you better ask your Meraki sales rep. And let them confirm the answer to your question from yesterday too ;).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

As you'll want a legally binding answer I think you better ask your Meraki sales rep. And let them confirm the answer to your question from yesterday too ;).

Much Appreciated. I have been trying, unsuccessfully. to contact Meraki reps. by phone. The guy needed an answer right away. Keep on Truckin', I guess, I'll try again, fingers crossed. Thanks
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

With Meraki you don't "register" the device like you do with a SmartNet.  There is nothing recording the address where the device is operating.

So if you need a hardware RMA you just open up a support ticket, request the RMA, and then at that point in time you supply the shipping address (which may not be the same as the site address).

So you have nothing to worry about.

Thank you Philip ! This helps, I was not aware
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.