Free Meraki AP

Steven-Buck
Conversationalist

Free Meraki AP

Hiya

I attended a webinar over 3 months ago and still to this date have not received my free AP. I have contacted the Rep (Matt Brooks) but he isn't replying yet he sends me emails regarding demo equipment. Is there anyway I can escalate this to get my free AP.

Steve

6 REPLIES 6
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Steven-Buck -

Please reach out to the webinar team at webinar@meraki.net and they will help you out!

Thank you,

- Caroline

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

Hi Caroline

i have emailed the webinar team, just waiting on their response. 

thank you. 

Hiya, Matt is saying I’m with a service supplier which I’m not and that’s why I can’t receive a free AP. Can you look into this please. 

Hi Caroline, Matt has mentioned I’m a service provider which I’m not and that’s why I won’t receive a free AP. Any chance this can be looked into. 

Hi @Steven-Buck -

I'm sorry to hear that you continue to have trouble with this. I have passed your message on to some colleagues who may be able to help. 

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

Hi @Steven-Buck,

I've looked into your case and Matt is correct that you do not qualify for our webinar promotion. Per our terms and conditions, in order to qualify for a free Meraki webinar promo attendees must, "Not be a partner, reseller, distributor, Cisco employee, consultant, or service provider."

Since your company recognizes itself as an IT service provider (as referenced on your website) this is what ultimately disqualified you.

I'll send a follow-up email to you directly to answer any other questions you might have.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.