Deleting or removing old expired licenses co-term organization

Knoetsie
Conversationalist

Deleting or removing old expired licenses co-term organization

We would like to delete of remove old expired licenses from a co-term organization.
Meraki support are not able to help us out. The only solution presented, was to create a new organization.

Do you have any suggestions?

6 Replies 6
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You can't remove licenses from the dashboard when using co-term (except for within the first 7 days).

Is there a reason you're needing to remove old licenses? They shouldn't impact the rest of your valid licenses and timeframe.

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Why do you want to remove It? Anyway It's not possible.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Knoetsie
Conversationalist

Customers do not get it. They are really focused on the device count license limit. Frequently we get questions about it.

Send a documentation explaining that or convert It to per-device licensing.

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Licensing/Meraki_Co-Termination_Licensing_Ov...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Documentation was provided to the customers. Reading can be hard...

Converting to per-device licensing is in most of our cases undesirable.

Would be nice to have a "clean" device count license limit.
Not the biggest problem, but would be nice 🙂

Make a wish.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.