cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEP enrollment stuck at Assigned

Just browsing

DEP enrollment stuck at Assigned

We have run into an issue where all the DEP Enrollment "state" gets stuck at Assigned for new devices under the Systems Manger > Devices tab and the DEP tab. 

We assign DEP settings hours before actually setting up phones which currently are iPhone 7, and iPhone 6s.  The DEP settings appear to have been applied to the phones, but the state never changes to Pushed in Meraki.

Has anyone else run into this or have any suggestions?

8 REPLIES 8
A model citizen

Re: DEP enrollment stuck at Assigned

Hi @kneuw,

I have had quite a few in this state recently, but the DEP profile still goes down.

Thank you,
Peter James

New here

Have you found a solution for this?

I have the same problem. All our iPads had DEP pushed and from one day to another only half are pushed the rest stuck on Assigned. 

A model citizen

Hi @HernanVdsc ,

Unfortunately, not yet. Have you raised a support case?

Thank you,
Peter James

New here

Not yet.

I will be doing that today. 

I also have problem pushing the IOS updates. For some reason it install in 3 or 4 out of the 80 iPads. 

This was also working fine 2 weeks ago.

Thanks,

Hernan

Highlighted
Just browsing

@HernanVdsc wrote:

Not yet.

I will be doing that today. 

I also have problem pushing the IOS updates. For some reason it install in 3 or 4 out of the 80 iPads. 

This was also working fine 2 weeks ago.

Thanks,

Hernan

No solution yet for us either.  The DEP is applying, it just stays at Assigned.  

It has had a noticeable drawback, however, as you mentioned with iOS updates.  These updates only get sent to "Pushed" devices with the "Install available iOS updates" command, not "Assigned" devices.  We have had to go to each individual device to send 12.1.4.

New here

Hello - we are relatively new to Meraki MDM.  Managing @200 devices.

IN DEP, they are not changing from assigned to pushed when i assign the settings.  The phones seems to be managed. Trying to fugure this out.  When I "redo" a phone to enroll in Meraki , it is time consuming to erase it, etc etc and I have to take a tech out of the field.

Is this a case where Meraki will eventually catch up and it will say pushed  ? 

Any and all advice is helpful !! 

THANKS !

A model citizen

FYI: I have opened Meraki Case: 03609833.

If anyone else can supply their Meraki support case references we can maybe get all these linked.

Thank you,
Peter James

New here

Same issue here. Was there any solution other than wiping the device and setting it up fresh?

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Points Contest
Join us for a month-long contest with heaps of swag to win!

Learn More ›