Current Firmware Status Reporting

PJ51182
Getting noticed

Current Firmware Status Reporting

Hi,

I have been asked to generate a report on a large number of organisations.  The main aim is to show that all of the firmware is up-to-date and therefore compliant.

Has anyone else had to do a similar exercise and found an easy way to do this?  At the moment the only way I can see to do this is to go to each origination and then to the firmware upgrade tab.

A scheduled report would be ideal but I can't see a way to generate one with the relevant info on the status of the kit.

I thought perhaps the API would be an option?

Cheers

Phil

2 Replies 2
RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi , 

I would really go with the API. There is an endpoint for the firmware versions but it is kinda ''bugged'' or not giving the desired info.  I have a ticket opened about it.  ( https://developer.cisco.com/meraki/api-latest/#!get-network-firmware-upgrades ) 

Anyway , you can pull the device status and you will get the firmware version. Hope that helps ! 

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Yes API would be your best option otherwise you will be doing an awful lot of navigating in a web browser. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.