Check when a Meraki appliance updated firmware?

Solved
kmcgaugh
Here to help

Check when a Meraki appliance updated firmware?

Hello,

I received an alert from one of my organizations regarding IP conflict detection, and the provided MAC addresses in the alert are MAC addresses of access points and switches. I have already ruled out the IP conflict issue, but I see that, in my change log, somebody set an access point firmware and switch firmware upgrade window. I cannot tell if the firmware actually upgraded on the switches and access points, but the alert came in shortly after the specified window, so I believe there was some sort of system glitch during the firmware update process (if it even did happen).

What I am trying to do is determine if the switches and access points actually updated their firmware. Is there a way to check to see if or when a devices' firmware was updated?

Thanks for the help.

Kaleb Mohr, CCNA
Network Engineer
I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. I am not a Cisco employee. I am a consulting Network Engineer not affiliated to Cisco.
1 Accepted Solution
kmcgaugh
Here to help

Please disregard the post. I located where to find what I'm looking for. Early morning, still waking up, haha.

To anyone who may be wondering:

Organization > Monitor > Firmware upgrades

Kaleb Mohr, CCNA
Network Engineer
I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. I am not a Cisco employee. I am a consulting Network Engineer not affiliated to Cisco.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
kmcgaugh
Here to help

Please disregard the post. I located where to find what I'm looking for. Early morning, still waking up, haha.

To anyone who may be wondering:

Organization > Monitor > Firmware upgrades

Kaleb Mohr, CCNA
Network Engineer
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.