CSV download reports crippled with new version, and now being force-fed to new users

rbaldree
Comes here often

CSV download reports crippled with new version, and now being force-fed to new users

We used to old version of the downloadable CSV files in the network listings to download operational information about all of the switches and devices in that network, from which we prepared custom reports about customer network operations. The old version showed the following columns of data:

1) Is gateway 2)Status 3)Last active 4)Name 5)MAC 6)Serial 7)Tags 😎 Model 9)Product description 10)Latitude 11)Longitude 12)Internet address 13)LAN IP 14)Usage 15)Client count 16)Download speed 17)Gateway node 18)Gateway route length 19)Ping latency 20)Last active timestamp 21)Clients probing 22)Current client count.

The new report shows only 3 (????) fields of data, they are :

1)Name, 2) MAC address, 3) Model

Is there a way around this change?

1 Reply 1
HodyCrouch
Building a reputation

I certainly see a change in the available fields with "Download As \ CSV".  However, I'm not limited to three fields.  In the new version of the switches page, the CSV feature appears to include columns based on the visible columns on the current page.  You can add fields using the wrench icon at the upper-right corner of the data table.

After adding all available fields, I still can't get all of the columns that you mention.

Some (not all) of this information is available through the Dashboard API.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.