CMNA Training 2019/2020

Baker-RTT
New here

CMNA Training 2019/2020

I am looking for a CMNA training class that I can attend in 2019/2020. I can't seem to find the training schedule. Anyone know where I can find it and schedule a class? 

5 REPLIES 5
NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

ThibaultH
Here to help

Hi Baker-RTT

The link provided by Nolan is showing you all current re-worked Meraki training/certification

CMNO became ECMS1 and CMNA seems to no longer exist

If you're interested into level up your CMNO, I'd suggest to plan a ECMS2, and keep posted about the upcoming CMSS

🤘

Linkedin |Twitter@ThibaultHenry
Ch'timi from the heart
Nash
Kind of a big deal

@ThibaultH wrote:

The link provided by Nolan is showing you all current re-worked Meraki training/certification

CMNO became ECMS1 and CMNA no longer exist

CMNA is a Meraki Partner-specific training. There are absolutely training sessions being offered in certain geographic areas through the end of January. One checks CMNA schedules at https://www.merakipartners.com/apex/CMNASessions

Hey, thanks for the reply

The CMNA documentation disappeared from Meraki website (at least the old one), and I wasn't able to find anymore official documentation of it. Glad to know that it still exists for partners 😎

Thanks for the correction !

🤘

Linkedin |Twitter@ThibaultHenry
Ch'timi from the heart
Priesty
Building a reputation

Cmna is still running strong, we just finished a session here in Australia, got the free t-shirt and full meraki stack (excluding camera) included.

Was told there's a fairly long waiting list for it, we got on as our AE pushed us into it.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.