Administrator Under Client VPN

SOLVED
Richie99
Conversationalist

Administrator Under Client VPN

How do I change the Password for myself in the Client VPN - I am an administrator, but appears this change can not be made here.  Looked other places, same results.   What am I missing or where do I need to go?   

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nash
Kind of a big deal

If you're an administrator, your password is your password to the Meraki dashboard.

If you don't know the password you use for the dashboard and you can't get it out of your password manager, you can change it at dashboard.meraki.com using a standard 'forgot my password' process.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
kYutobi
Kind of a big deal
Richie99
Conversationalist

I'm on Meraki - this is the client(s) configuration.    I've replaced my machine, but don't know what my VPN password on the Meraki is..... 😞

Nash
Kind of a big deal

If you're an administrator, your password is your password to the Meraki dashboard.

If you don't know the password you use for the dashboard and you can't get it out of your password manager, you can change it at dashboard.meraki.com using a standard 'forgot my password' process.

Richie99
Conversationalist

Wow - one in the same?   I must be "Lucky", the password I log in with is NOT the password for the Client VPN.   Ok, I'll give this a try.   I will advise.

Nash
Kind of a big deal

Are you using the same email address? If you've set your admin account as having client VPN permissions, and you're using the same email address, it should work as I said

Richie99
Conversationalist

After a few attempts, I got it to work.   Thank you for your help  🙂

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.