Add MDM to existing Network

nealgs
Building a reputation

Add MDM to existing Network

Hi All in Meraki land,

Wanting to add MDM to an existing network - is it possible other than by creating new network and combining them?

Currently using the Legacy version on 2 networks but they are themselves separate networks.  Want to bring each locations MDM into their respective Network but can't see any option when in a selected network to add it.

cheers all 🙂

3 Replies 3
kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

kYutobi_0-1607614808252.png

In your menu select "View All Networks" from there you can select the MDM and Network you want and hit Combine. You do not have to create a new network. Just combine the existing. 

Enthusiast
nealgs
Building a reputation

Thanks kYutobi

I was aware of the combine for existing networks, this is more for adding MDM to an existing network.

There is no option i can see to create a new MDM in a network that is already there.  You have to create a new MDM network and then do the combine option rather than just adding to a network that already exists directly - unless i'm missing something 🙂

cheers

Gary

@nealgs Yes you may need to create a new EMM newtwork and then combine it with an exisiting network if you want everything in a single network. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.