Add MDM to existing Network

nealgs
Building a reputation

Add MDM to existing Network

Hi All in Meraki land,

Wanting to add MDM to an existing network - is it possible other than by creating new network and combining them?

Currently using the Legacy version on 2 networks but they are themselves separate networks.  Want to bring each locations MDM into their respective Network but can't see any option when in a selected network to add it.

cheers all 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

kYutobi_0-1607614808252.png

In your menu select "View All Networks" from there you can select the MDM and Network you want and hit Combine. You do not have to create a new network. Just combine the existing. 

Enthusiast
nealgs
Building a reputation

Thanks kYutobi

I was aware of the combine for existing networks, this is more for adding MDM to an existing network.

There is no option i can see to create a new MDM in a network that is already there.  You have to create a new MDM network and then do the combine option rather than just adding to a network that already exists directly - unless i'm missing something 🙂

cheers

Gary

@nealgs Yes you may need to create a new EMM newtwork and then combine it with an exisiting network if you want everything in a single network. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.