vMX-M deployment in Azure hube or spoke

Solved
Tarmahmood1
Getting noticed

vMX-M deployment in Azure hube or spoke

Hi, I want to deploy vMX-M in azure. What is the best practice to deploy either in Hub or spoke. It is to be noted we have Azure Firewall and all traffic passes through it inbound and outbound.

LAN-----> MX-75 --> xVM --> Azure hub(Azure firewall, VPNGW, mgmt vm) <---vnet peered---> spoke1(production)

spoke2(test)

spoke3(development)

I am planning to deploy in spoke1 in existing vnet with separate subnet. or i can deploy in Hub as well?

1 Accepted Solution
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If all (or most) other MXs in your org need to talk to things in Azure then make it a hub.

When you install it, make sure to set the zone to "none".

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If all (or most) other MXs in your org need to talk to things in Azure then make it a hub.

When you install it, make sure to set the zone to "none".

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.