Endpoint fails to fully register

BHC_RESORTS
Head in the Cloud

Endpoint fails to fully register

We've had a ticket open since November where certain devices will not complete the registration in systems manager. The dashboard for the computer will show "Client synchronization is not yet complete.". We've provided all the logs to support, and it's apparently a known issue with no estimated time to resolution. This makes it difficult for us to manage endpoints. Anybody else experienced this with any workaround? We've tried up to the 4.1.1 version. From reading the logs, my guess is that it can't create the tunnel back to Meraki because of a network card configuration issue, or perhaps specific hardware:

2024-03-26 11:21:55.212509 [2296]: service_main: G::lobal().config.m_tun_hosts has changed: (localhost:14) (re)starting tun_clients

The dashboard will show basic information about the endpoint: serial number, BIOS, Windows version, public IP.

Anybody else seen this?

BHC Resorts IT Department
3 Replies 3
RSU21it
Getting noticed

I'm starting to see this now as well - pretty much exactly as you described.  I'm also seeing issues were I cannot upgrade the client or even use any of the Live Tools on devices that do show to be currently online.  I either get an agent not responding error or server errors and that Meraki tech support has been notified.

Not sure what it going on.

Yes, we also have a bunch of endpoints that won't upgrade even when the version is set. Also, trying to install 4.1.1 on Windows Server 2016 or 2019 fails as it says Windows 10 22H2 or later is required.

BHC Resorts IT Department

Yes, seeing this as well with Server 2016 and 2019.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels