Splash Access - Meraki ( Vendor Feedback)

Solved
DillonofAnch17
Getting noticed

Splash Access - Meraki ( Vendor Feedback)

Does anyone use  https://www.splashaccess.com/  or have they used prior? Or do they have a provider preference?

For pure solution cost and integration, this looks like it could be a huge win for my organization. just want to see what kind of feedback the community has!

thanks!

dw

1 Accepted Solution
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I have many customers using them.  They have excellent customer service, and their offerings are rock solid.  They also have lots of cool features that my customers tend to want.

I frequently recommend them to my customers.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I don‘t have an answer for you but didn‘t know that service before. Thanks for bringing that up!

Pretty much interested in opinions too.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I have many customers using them.  They have excellent customer service, and their offerings are rock solid.  They also have lots of cool features that my customers tend to want.

I frequently recommend them to my customers.

@CptnCrnch if @PhilipDAth is willing to put his name behind them then I am on board! 

@PhilipDAth  do you know if they have an integration with Auth0 I see Okta. But i want to add 2 directories 1 for Auth0 and one for Azure AD

I don't know.

I've never even heard of Auth0 - but their are so many providers in this space now.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.