Recruiting Meraki Auto RF Customers for AI-Driven Trend-Based RRM Private Beta in Mid September

Richard_Jang
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Recruiting Meraki Auto RF Customers for AI-Driven Trend-Based RRM Private Beta in Mid September

Hi Sellers!

I'm the Product Manager for Meraki's AI-Powered Auto RF and Catalyst's AI-Enhanced RRM. I'm recruiting Auto RF customers for our Private Beta for AI-Driven Trend-Based RRM EFT coming up in Mid September!

Background:

We're actively integrating the power of AI-Enhanced RRM into the Auto RF by connecting the AI Cloud to create one single backend. One of the first few features we're releasing is trend-based RRM.

Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 6.26.51 AM.png

What is Trend-Based RRM?

A brief background is that Meraki's Auto RF is snapshot based meaning it looks at 15-20 mins of RF telemetry to optimize MR APs' channel, channel width and power.

AI-Enhanced RRM on the other hand has a AI-driven trend-based RRM algorithm, meaning it's able to look at the past 2 weeks of data to make much more intelligent optimizations with the following benefits to be expected.

Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 6.29.22 AM.png

It's an incredible opportunity for your customer to harness the power of AI directly in their wireless.

If you'd like to enroll your customer please fill out this sign up form:

https://forms.gle/3FZjSswkvENdizEW9

If you have any questions, either directly reply to this post, ping me on slack richard.jang@meraki.net or on WebEx rijang@cisco.com.

Looking forward to hearing back! 

Richard Jang

Engineering Product Manager

Cisco Wireless AIOps (Catalyst + Meraki)

4 Replies 4
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@AmyReyes , this post is missing the Meraki Employee marker.  Could you confirm this is a legit post rather than a phishing attempt?

Thanks for the caution here, @PhilipDAth! I can confirm Richard is an employee and this is a legit post. Sometimes it can take a day or two for the Meraki Employee badge to appear on new accounts. I went ahead and updated it so @Richard should have it now 😊

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Can anyone with MRs sign up - or are you only interested in networks with the Catalyst MRs?

Hi @PhilipDAth this EFT solution will be supported for any MR APs that are supported by Auto RF which is essentially all! 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels