Modify "sponsor.html" for Splash Page

Systems
New here

Modify "sponsor.html" for Splash Page

Hello,

we want to modify the "sponsor.html" for the Splash Page. In this case, we would like to make the value of the input "sponsor_mail" equals to a fixed email and also to do this input "readonly" to avoid the users not modifying this value by the user.

I think that this could be done knowing the equivalent code to this variable "$MERAKI:MODERN_AUTH_SPONSOR_INFORMATION_FORM$" but we do not find this in any documentation.

Would this be possible?

Thank you in advance

Regards

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You can edit the HTML, but to be honest, you need to apply the code and test it to see if it will work.

https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/MR_Splash_Page/Custom_Splash_Page_Themes

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Hello, thank you for your response.

I know that I can modify the HTML of the page, but I have made some changes and I am not able to get what I want to.

Firstable, I do not know what exactly it is the code that introduces this variable $MERAKI:MODERN_AUTH_SPONSOR_INFORMATION_FORM$. In the inspector of the browser I can see that some script JS lines are added but when I try to do it by myself I cannot add any JS lines in the file.

Is there any full documentation about these variables?

Regards

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Nope, you have to try it by yourself.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels