Meraki splash portal history logs sponsored login

StefanoGanzi
New here

Meraki splash portal history logs sponsored login

Is it possible to view the history of who has confirmed access to guest users as login sponsors on the Meraki dashboard?
at the moment it seems that you can view who has confirmed access only if the client is online in the ->Client ->Overview section under "splash". If the client is offline and the authorization has expired you see "not Authorized".

than you in advance.

SG

7 Replies 7
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Yes, you can check it under Wireless > Monitor > Splash Login

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

In that section you can view the guest login but you can't view who sponsored that guest user (email address)

StefanoGanzi_0-1711020220468.png

StefanoGanzi_1-1711020466207.png

Check it out.

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Wireless/Sponsored-Guest-Login-Log-of-who-approved-the-request/m-p/1...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

thanks for the feedback, I had already seen it, but you see the sponsor until the authorization is valid and not expires, then you see "not Authorized" and this information is not logged

Ty

You can try looking under Organization > Monitor > Change log and filtering by SSID name.

Maybe there's some information there.

Hi alemabrahao,

i contacted support Meraki team and i opened a case. Below Meraki support answer:

Today this feature is not  implemented.

Greetings Stefano

Thank you for contacting Cisco Meraki support today.

Yeah as you've mentioned, At the moment it seems that it can view who has confirmed access only if the client is online. Unfortunately, this is not a supported feature at this time. 

Although this feature is not available, we take our customer feedback seriously. We encourage you to use the Meraki dashboard to "make a wish" and submit a feature request. You can submit a feature request at the bottom of any dashboard page. Any wish that is made sends an email to our Product Managers and Development Teams. These wishes are taken into consideration and are used to help shape our product roadmaps. The most wished-for items are incorporated into product development.

Please do let me know if you have further questions.

I will set this case to close pending this means, if I haven't heard from you in 3 days the case will be closed, however, if you have any questions you can simply reply and the case will re-open automatically.

Have a great day!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels