Meraki dashboard add map question

Solved
Keith_Li
Comes here often

Meraki dashboard add map question

Dear All, 

I was trying to add a map in meraki dashboard, how i can make 100% of opacity by default and hide the google map at the background ? look like everytime i need to manually change, any help would be appreicated, Thanks  

keith 

1 Accepted Solution

You will always have to change it manually.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
UKDanJones
Building a reputation

Why are you trying to hide the google map? You should overlay your floor plans so they fit on the Google map. This will be needed in the future for outdoor 6 GHz and FTM any way. 

Please feel free to hit that kudos button
Keith_Li
Comes here often

our customer insist want to hide the google map, just wonder if i can make below setting permanently ? thank you 

merakimap.jpg

UKDanJones
Building a reputation

No you can’t. 

Please feel free to hit that kudos button
Keith_Li
Comes here often

noted, just wonder any officaly documentation mention this so that i can share to our customer, Thank you 

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Monitoring_and_Reporting/Using_a_Floor_Plan_...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

although i defined floor plans and define the opacity of the floor plans on top of the map view, everytime when i logout and relogin, the opacity and map view will changed it back, as i have select MAP TYPE as floor plan only & opacity 100%,  but it will changed back to "map" and opacity 60% itself,  or it needs manaully change everytime ? 

You will always have to change it manually.

Keith_Li
Comes here often

clear thank you for your help 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels