License question CO-Termination

athan1234
Building a reputation

License question CO-Termination

Hello

I'm attempting to add an extended license for a some devices that will have an early license expiration because of this. The device for which I purchased the license for a specifics devices and when I try to install it, the mx 64 disappears and an error occurs. I onlyto extend the ms mr, not the mx 64. I belive the CO i am able to extend to device nex to expire in this case MS.MR,MX100 . Why? I always forgot licenses affair

athan1234_0-1688059807657.pngathan1234_1-1688059901321.png

3 Replies 3
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

It appears your key only covers the switches, MX100, and 5 APs. So if you try to apply as a renewal it will remove the MX67 because that's not in the license key. Sounds like the license order wasn't correct.

Ryan / Meraki SE

If you found this post helpful, please give it Kudos. If my answer solved your problem click Accept as Solution so others can benefit from it.
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If you are renewing, you should have purchased it for all devices, otherwise when applying, only what was purchased for that license will be renewed.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I agree with the others.  An easy way to fix this is order an additional MX67 licence (quickly) and just add it (not as a renewal).

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels