Como realizar un cambio de firmware MV cámaras meraki

Downgrade
New here

Como realizar un cambio de firmware MV cámaras meraki

estoy experiementando agregar la demo de  V-app para reconocimiento de placas  de vehiculos  pero V-app pide tener la version 5.0 por que la version 5.3 experimenta problemas.

como debo realizar mi downgrade?

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Rolling Back a Recent Firmware Upgrade

Firmware upgrades can be rolled back to their previous version up to 14 days after an upgrade takes place. Follow the steps below to roll back a firmware upgrade.

1. Navigate to Organization > Monitor > Firmware upgrades.
  2. From the Overview tab, view the Most recent upgrades section and find the applicable upgrade entry.
  3. Click on the applicable upgrade entry where it lists the number of networks and devices that were upgraded.
  4. Click the Rollback button.
  5. Select a reason for the rollback and enter a brief description.
  6. Select Perform the upgrade now or Schedule the upgrade for, specifying a date and time for the rollback. 
  7. Click Submit to schedule the rollback. 
I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
GustavoM
New here

CAMARAS MV32 - LUZ NOCTURNA

Buenos dias, recientemente hemos adquirido camaras MV32, he instalado una pero monitoreando el movimiento por la noches todo me visualiza negro por completo, mi consulta es si alguien me puede indicar que si estas camaras tienen luz nocturna o bien si puede haber un dispositivo adicional para que pueda verse por las noches, saludos.

Does the MV32 have night vision?

The MV32 does not have night vision. It contains no built-in IR illuminators for very dark scenes. However, it has an IR-cut filter that allows it to be more sensitive to lower-light scenes.

https://documentation.meraki.com/MV/MV_Smart_Camera_FAQ#Does_the_MV32_have_night_vision.3F

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.