how to see real time object detection on a MV12WE camera?

EdgeFarming
Comes here often

how to see real time object detection on a MV12WE camera?

Hi,

I'm starting with MV cameras and I got one for my own lab for testing purposes. I do want to see real time object detection as the datasheet says, but in practice I can only see the object detection through the historical video , just in that view I can see the yellow rectangle around the people.

Reading the a document about MV sense it says "The first place you can see MV object detection is when viewing historical video and clicking on “Show Objects” on a single camera’s video page."

So, my question, is it possible to see that object detection in real time as the datasheet says? If so, How can I do it? or the only way is on the historial video?

Thanks

1 Reply 1
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

From my understanding this requires an MV sense license and is for use with 3rd party API applications. I've not seen anything in the dashboard that matches what you are wanting. 

https://meraki.cisco.com/lib/pdf/meraki_datasheet_mv_sense.pdf

We use MV and I have never seen an option for it to draw marker around motion on the live feed.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.