Meraki Custom CV Model Upload

Surya_T
Comes here often

Meraki Custom CV Model Upload

Hi All,

I am new to using Meraki Cameras for Custom CV (Computer vision). I see that each camera has an option to upload a .tflite model for custom object detection. But I am looking if Meraki provides a bulk model upload functionality so that I can upload a single model on 100 cameras simultaneously. Otherwise, it would be a very manual task to open 100 cameras from dashboard and upload individually.

We appreciate any contribution in this regard, thanks and best regards.

1 Reply 1
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Maybe it will help you.

Bulk Configuring Quality and Retention Settings Through Profile

There are many different ways to configure the quality and retention settings on MV cameras. Depending on the detail and retention you desire, different cameras will require different recording settings. With quality and retention profiles, it is now easy to group cameras together and bulk-assign the same quality and retention settings to all of them without going through each camera’s individual settings page. 

You can also use APIs to set individual camera settings, or create and assign profiles. More documentation under the Meraki Developer Hub

Bulk Configuring Quality and Retention Settings Through Profiles - Cisco Meraki

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.