Know About Licensing Inquiry for Per-Device Basis in Cleaning Service Business

Solved
creativetechies
New here

Know About Licensing Inquiry for Per-Device Basis in Cleaning Service Business

Hello Meraki Community,

I am Aarav from Creative Techies, running a cleaning company in Canada. I want to make sure that it is possible to obtain licenses on a per-device basis for our fleet of devices used in our cleaning operations. I want to make sure that we have the flexibility to scale our licensing according to the number of devices we use without unnecessary overhead or something else is there.

I would greatly appreciate any insights or recommendations from the community members who might have experience or information regarding licensing structures like mine business.

1 Accepted Solution
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Cisco Meraki's per-device licensing model allows customers to assign a license directly to a specific device or a network. This allows IT teams to maintain a single shared expiration date or various expiration dates across devices, networks, or organizations—whatever makes sense for your business however you see fit. Per-device licensing offers a variety of features and ultimate flexibility for customers of all sizes.

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Licensing/Meraki_Per-Device_Licensing_Overvi...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Cisco Meraki's per-device licensing model allows customers to assign a license directly to a specific device or a network. This allows IT teams to maintain a single shared expiration date or various expiration dates across devices, networks, or organizations—whatever makes sense for your business however you see fit. Per-device licensing offers a variety of features and ultimate flexibility for customers of all sizes.

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Licensing/Meraki_Per-Device_Licensing_Overvi...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Why would you not want to use one simple co-terminated licence?  You can still buy as many devices as you want - but you get the advantage of having a single renewal to keep track of.

creativetechies
New here

Thank you for paying attention to my queue. I have many solutions for it, and as per your community-shared articles, I will follow that technique for installing cameras in my cleaning business.
Thank you!!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.