Solved
JED2021
Getting noticed

Vlan permit to a list of URLs

I have 4 vlans

VLAN 12 Corporate can go anywhere

VLAN 6 LAB can go anywhere

Guest only goes to the internet since  it is wifi

VLAN 3 VENDOR LOCKED systems I would like to  only permit all wired hosts on VLAN 3 to go to a list of specific URLS.

Is this possible?

1 Accepted Solution
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Yes It does. You can override the Default URL list and set all URLs that you want.

alemabrahao_0-1686065176854.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Yes, It is. The best way in or case (I think) is creating a Group Policy and you can apply it on each VLAN interface.

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Cross-Platform_Content/Creating_and_Applying...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

This does not seem to  cover permitting to only a list of URLS.

I have possibly 20 flows for this VLAN to the internet.  I only want these systems on that VLAN to go to those 20 external URLS

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Yes It does. You can override the Default URL list and set all URLs that you want.

alemabrahao_0-1686065176854.png

This is on the MS Wi have an MX250 and was looking to do it there rather than all of my MS devices

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels